Sunday 24 January 2016

My Review: AIRLIFT!

AIRLIFT

Unity is the strength of everyone. Where there is unity, there is hope! ‪#‎AIRLIFT‬ has given us many such beautiful messages and enhances our love for the country much more, Yes- One more thing I now know, about which I can feel proud and brag about my country. 

 

Airlift is a beautiful and epic movie, Probably the best movie of last 2 years or so. Beautifully Directed, Akshay Kumar and the whole cast has done a tremendous job here. Airlift is based on a true story, so if you are true patriotic Indian, you may literally cry while the evacuation was done. 


I wanted to watch this movie since the trailer came, just because it had such a strong plot and it succeeded to show this. If there was a real Ranjit Katyal, Salute Man! Lesser songs in the movie didn't spoil the concept of the movie. Yes, this was the time India showed what we are capable of! This movie can unleash the love for your country if you are watching it. It is really epic. I would love to see much more movies on patriotism as i always fond of.

India has a slow system, I agree- but the margin of efficiency and lack of more loop holes in the system should not be forgetted. Yes, the government is clumsy but a change will come soon as I always expect it to be.

Anyway, Airlift is a must watch movie and everyone should go and watch it with their family just because it is about "Hindustaniyon ke liye, Hindustan ki sabse badi kamyaab koshish" 

Just because Airlift will impress you, you will be excited to watch it and really stop blaming things for everything. 

My Rating -> 4.5/5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment