Tuesday 16 June 2015

My review on Jurassic World

Jurassic World..

A well continued movie keeping the reputation of the whole Jurassic series maintained..The movie does have pace but I didn't found the 3D effects really actually effecting! I accept some scenes were really awesome when you saw them in 3D. But, If you like thrill and have atleast a bit of a brave heart in yourself..You would love it! The Screenplay is good and Irrfan has really acted well along with other actors. I liked the story but still found some awkward moments in the story-which if i tell, will spoil your interest in going to watch the movie tongue emoticon .. And.. In awkward i mean, I say that the writer has done what he wanted..Really different from what had to be happened.

I rate the movie 3.5/5 stars just because of keeping the legacy of Jurassic Park alive and creating another thriller movie! A must watch-I suggest, you should go and watch it.. You will like it!

The truth of the dinosaurs being created again is far away from reality. But, If it happened, it can really be dangerous! I wish it doesn't.. Let the extinct remain extinct, its our era 

No comments:

Post a Comment