Tuesday 16 June 2015

What I am presenting through this blog?

The question is tough to answer, but keeping it simple, I like writing, I really do! I live around words, thinking, plotting. Various question arise in my mind, I have a point of view, which I want to tell everybody. 
We live in a society where we can express anything appropriate we want, so why not do it? 

I always wanted to have a platform, where I can write and put up what i actually think, I won't put up things not proven or give a statement regarding anything. The views are what it matters about. I cant force anybody to get up to something, the people who follow are free. Does it matter?

Yes, allowing anybody to keep up their views is really important, I on my side will do the best- to share what actually is my thought and what do I want to change, Yes! I want to change things- from the scratch. Society, World Culture and Habits are the things which I will try to bring a small change to. 

I promise I would write what is necessary. I hope you would like my future posts and prefer sharing them with your friends. 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment